https://www.magellium.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Magellium-small-logo.jpg 300 300 webmaster https://www.magellium.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Logo_Magellium_270x156.png webmaster2015-02-27 19:35:162015-02-27 19:38:13Final demonstration of DERIC project (RAPID DGA) - 5 & 6 March 2015 at Camp de Souge (33- France)
Final demonstration of DERIC project (RAPID DGA) – 5 & 6 March 2015 at Camp de Souge (33- France)
Delair-Tech and his partners Airbus and Magellium organize the final demonstration of the DERIC project (RAPID DGA) on the 5 & 6 March 2015 at the military training camp “camp de Souge” (33-France) under the aegis of the DGA.
Several flights of DT-26 and DT-18 long distance civil drones of Delair-Tech will be held during those two days to demonstrate advanced technical solutions developed within the framework of this project:
- Overview of DT- 26 and DT- 18 systems,
- Vision-based navigation “incremental localization” mode (development Magellium),
- Vision-based navigation mode “absolute location + incremental” (development Magellium),
- Remote Sensing (optronics pod for automatic vehicles or people detection (IR and movement) with real-time image transmission of “alarms” on the ground (Magellium co- development),
- Real-time air-ground communication with 3G and Iridium.